City Tattoos

i think i am going to defo get my sons name and dob tbh... but as much as i love them i dont think i'll get the city crest. because i want it to be perfect and as good as tatoo artists are i dout they will get it bang on...

unless anyone knows anywhere that the artist is bang on perfect with their work.. (except louis malloy as again the 9 month waiting list is a woman)

brass neck said:
meldrew said:
brass neck said:
They will all look GREAT when your 74, sunning yourself on a beach in Majorca with the great grandchildren!!!

Haha come on mate lighten up!

It's a person's perogative whether they want tattoo's or not, Iv'e got three and personally wouldn't give two shits if anybody commented on them!

Dont get me wrong mate, its upto anyone what they want to do, all i would say is its easy to make decisions you will regret later in life. Tattoo's, nomatter what ANYONE says, say a certain something about someone. Much like chavy mothers who love to put holes in there children when they pierce there childrens ears.... I just dont get the pain thing.....and I dont get the permanant scaring in the name of vanity!!!.....

you might not understand tattoos but am sure theres some stuff you do that others find wierd, i got mine as an extension of my support for city, i can sort of see why some people don't like tattoos but i like them alot, but with people complaining about tattoos u should just keep you opinion to yourself cos we don't give a toss what other people think

bluemooncol said:
you might not understand tattoos but am sure theres some stuff you do that others find wierd
True, with my loyal support of a team that has brought me nothing but stress over the years being the most obvious!!

bluemooncol said:
i got mine as an extension of my support for city
And im sure the board members at the club will get one of you to show there equal faith in you.

bluemooncol said:
i can sort of see why some people don't like tattoos but i like them alot
mmmmmmm....... you do supprise me!!!

bluemooncol said:
but with people complaining about tattoos u should just keep you opinion to yourself cos we don't give a toss what other people think
Sorry to express a opinion on a forum, it must be sickening for people who have had a grubby little man stab a potentially AIDS infested needle into a arm in the name of looking tough to see that someone who has to live in a area where scum walks the street, spitting, drinking larger, with tops off in the summer, tatoo clad, usulally with a stupidy thick dog that is bread to mame....would have very little time for tatoo's, what they are for and what they attempt to signify for the wearer of such monstrositys!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.