City Tattoos

There was one City fan who got Champions League winners in 2011. I wonder if they can change the 2011 to 2023.

I also wondered if the fan who got Rooney City legend had it changed or removed.

I'm not really a fan of tattoos (I don't have any) but each to their own.

I know it kind of ruins the spontaneity of it all, but if it's your first one mate, go somewhere reputable and really make sure of what you want. And yeah it may be a bit pricier that you were expecting but it's on you forever - don't nickel and dime over a few quid for something permanent
When you're up to 10+ your standards go out the window a bit ("Yeah that'll do, whack it on anywhere")
Yes it was a bit..”been here 6 days seen us lift it going home tomorrow, had 3 Efes lets get this done”
City.Mum and dad and Sinatra will be my only ones but I need to break my duck and at 61 its a hurdle:-)

I've got superbia in proelio on my arm and thia on my leg...looking to have all the 90s players, kinky, benarbia etc at the top then all our latest trophy winning moments the lower half of the leg!

bolt-and-nut-funny-tattoo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.