City Tattoos

I started my city sleeve last week. I’ve been going home and away since 2011, did all the champions league games last season and make a pact that if we won the champions league I’d get a tattoo done (I already have a sleeve, my thigh done and numerous others) this is the start and have two more sittings booked to get the whole upper arm doneView attachment 93363
Top quality that mate

I started my city sleeve last week. I’ve been going home and away since 2011, did all the champions league games last season and make a pact that if we won the champions league I’d get a tattoo done (I already have a sleeve, my thigh done and numerous others) this is the start and have two more sittings booked to get the whole upper arm doneView attachment 93363
that looks great, like them better without the colours tbh

Really like that mate. Where’d you get it done?

Drum Roll P Lease Dum Dum Dum Chicken GIF - Drum Roll P Lease Dum Dum Dum  Chicken Funneh - Discover & Share GIFs

Nice tattoo but where did you get your Tarzan vest from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.