"City Tearing Cockneys Apart Again"

Midweek away, on telly, cheap tickets, and some of the children come out to play. Hardly a surprise.
I saw a lot of non-Manc Blues there last night but no bother. Though there was a lot of "what the fucking hell is that" when a load of Belgian Blues were holding up their scarves. The ability to link Belgian fans with KDB and Vince was a step too far for some. But they were half 'n' half scarves so fuck 'em.

Also there looked like a big bank in our end with half and half scarves on,not really arsed who wheres wot but it looked odd.

CWx032JXAAEGsMq.jpg

Midweek away, on telly, cheap tickets, and some of the children come out to play. Hardly a surprise.
I saw a lot of non-Manc Blues there last night but no bother. Though there was a lot of "what the fucking hell is that" when a load of Belgian Blues were holding up their scarves. The ability to link Belgian fans with KDB and Vince was a step too far for some. But they were half 'n' half scarves so fuck 'em.

I was bewildered too by the Belgian scar lifting lol! Last season there were 80 odd Belgians in the Drayton Park joining in with the songs and singing for Vinny during the game. This time the couple of hundred Belgians seemed to just want to do their own thing! Maybe KDBs Belgian fans are less connected to City that Vinny's?

I was bewildered too by the Belgian scar lifting lol! Last season there were 80 odd Belgians in the Drayton Park joining in with the songs and singing for Vinny during the game. This time the couple of hundred Belgians seemed to just want to do their own thing! Maybe KDBs Belgian fans are less connected to City that Vinny's?
Do you think the 100 and odd KdB fans had 13750 points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.