"City Tearing Cockneys Apart Again"

Amazing some peopelle are so thick...they think we can grow in to a global force without expanding he fan base beyond manchester

Been going to City home and away for 35 years, got a broad Northern Ireland accent. Lost count of number of games and think only been challenged a once or twice about not coming from Manchester. Been in London Supporters Club for about 10 years and can only say they are true blues most of whom travel all over the country and hardly miss a game. The amount of hard work they put need needs to be seen to be believed.

Been going to City games since 1973 and tbh i've had way more shit from locals about my accent and how i'm a JCL since we moved to the new stadium.
Never had an issue at Maine Rd.

Is there a prize for most stupid thread of the year?

I also heard there's a gang going round beating people up if they've got the wrong trainers on or don't know the words to Niall Quinn's Disco Pants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.