City thank fans who travelled to Shakhtar

Good to here bud think it opens at5.30 so probably about 5.31 don't want to miss out on the sausage rolls and egg butties :+)
Not sure hospitality is ready for the SAGA LOUTS :+)

Have the club mentioned whether you can ask for a 'doggy bag' ? I can see you lot turning up with cool boxes and holdalls to cart any left overs away.

Have the club mentioned whether you can ask for a 'doggy bag' ? I can see you lot turning up with cool boxes and holdalls to cart any left overs away.
What a cracking idea :+) having seen some of the SAGA louts in shakhtar I think this could come as quite a culture shock to City and could end up quite messy maybe draft a few showsec in :+)

What a cracking idea :+) having seen some of the SAGA louts in shakhtar I think this could come as quite a culture shock to City and could end up quite messy maybe draft a few showsec in :+)

I can just see it now ! ' what's this muck ? some ham in a bit of pastry ? Vola what ? I just want a pie. with proper gravy, oh and a pint of mild, ta'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.