City thank fans who travelled to Shakhtar

Has everyone got one of these? I assume it was by post and not an email printed out?

Also did you get your cup scheme tickets charged etc? Are they picking people who haven't already got a ticket?

Has everyone got one of these? I assume it was by post and not an email printed out?

Also did you get your cup scheme tickets charged etc? Are they picking people who haven't already got a ticket?

yeah looks like all 114 got a letter and signed by different people, pep, mahrez, zino, ferno, Cancelo.

although daz Clarke bought some for others so I think he got a few letters. Plus I think there was some Ukrainian based blues there if you watch Ian cheesemans vlog.

Just got in thoroughly pissed off after clearing a stinking gutter (mostly down me) in the pouring rain to a letter and invite from my mate Riyad. Improved my day no end.

Could almost read like sarcasm, that you really don’t like Mahrez ;-)

I went to Anfield in 1981 for the League Cup semi. I went to Chelsea when Jimmy Tolmie scored. I went to Millwall when Tony Adcock scored. I want a telegram.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.