City Til I Die.

Yes it was sung on Wednesday night, its good to hear the old songs which seem to have been forgotten, they are easier than some of the new ones, ha, ha, getting old. Yes we used to laugh when one of us used to shout out CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITY, to get everybody singing, they were different times. Booked on a coach to Wembley with a few oldies, we will be singing the oldies, we go to all the Wembley games together, some of us going back to 70s, plenty of the old stories come out, what have been said before, but its good to remember. I wont ever get tired of going to Wembley because we used to dream about going. I just want everyone to be positive there seems to be a bit of negativity, that's not us, City fans have always been the best in my eyes, that's why I am one of them, and proud of it, my thoughts are we must Stick Together, take the shit, and laugh in the face of adversity, tickets came today and still excited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.