City Til I Die.

First of many tonight, we need to be up for it, lets show the world who we are, they will be waiting for our reaction, lets show them, we mean business, I know we can do this we have had lots of practice, we have been to places not many others have get your fires lit, STICK TOGETHER, as we have always done, COME ON CITY, see you all tonight.

Keep positive, I thought the team was brilliant tonight, they showed they are up for it, eased past WH. Keep it up, we must keep positive and Stick Together. Mentioned the North Stand, the atmosphere was good because the sound which came out of that stand was superb, the club missed a trick, if they had left it standing I think it would have left a lasting legacy, and attracted more support, because of the atmosphere created.

Used to have a tee shirt from City that said 'City Till I Die'. I wore it for years until it needed throwing out. The club should re-embrace this phrase and get much new mech made!

Unless I’m Misheard...This was sung for the first time properly in years the other night. It’s a city anthem and should be brought back.

for some reason people stopped singing it when we got taken over
There’ve a few that have been stopped being sung.

We went a few years in the middle of last decade without singing “when the blues go marching in”. No idea why we stopped. It was one the rest of the ground used to join in with.

“You are my City...”

No longer do you hear someone random belt out like a deranged mad man “CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITYYYYY”
and everyone around him knew what he was doing and then joined in with “Ci-ty” *clap clap clap* “Ci-ty” *clap clap clap* “Ci-ty” *clap clap clap*.

“Oh City we love you” is not sung anywhere near enough! That’s one that all singers around the ground always join in with. We might sing it once every five games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.