City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

One of the most ridiculous things I have heard a team being charged over. But no offence to City fans, but it is a pretty classless thing to boo the Anthem of the most prestigious sporting competition, bar the World Cup. Players, managers, fans all over Europe dream to hear the anthem playing in their stadium.

But anyways, UEFA are stupid for fining City for this.
Russians are not too keen on dissent for the heirachy are they though. Sympathies for you CSKAfan if you live in Russia and you're gay.

One of the most ridiculous things I have heard a team being charged over. But no offence to City fans, but it is a pretty classless thing to boo the Anthem of the most prestigious sporting competition, bar the World Cup. Players, managers, fans all over Europe dream to hear the anthem playing in their stadium.

Really? You and the club you support are in no position to lecture anyone on class, were you monkey chanting again last night?

Surely this is a wind up? A CSKA fan calling fans who boo classless? Whatever next from City fans, monkey chants and racism? Throwing missiles? Racist banners? Flares? Attacking other fans? Its a slippery slope from boo'ing i know.

What is ridiculous is being a racist set of fans who direct monkey chants towards black players. now please Fu*k off

Jheezee....Lol why are people calling me racist? I just said, City fans should respect the anthem more. It means a lot to every club. But I pretty much agree, this punishment is lame.

Don't you dare come on here and talk about lacking class, you monkey chanting ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.