City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

For the next CL home game can the 1894 group make a massive banner than goes right round our side of the south stand and the corner saying 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!'

That would be good.

I'll chip in.

Although this is from 2013, it's there on page 13:

However, all associations and clubs are liable for the following inappropriate behaviour on the part of their supporters and may be subject to disciplinary measures and directives even if they can prove the absence of any negligence in relation to the organisation of the match: a) the invasion or attempted invasion of the field of play; b) the throwing of objects; c) the lighting of fireworks or any other objects; d) the use of laser pointers or similar electronic devices; e) the use of gestures, words, objects or any other means to transmit any message that is not fit for a sports event, particularly messages that are of a political, ideological, religious, offensive or provocative nature; f) acts of damage; g) the disruption of national or competition anthems; h) any other lack of order or discipline observed inside or around the stadium.

http://www.ecaeurope.com/Legal/UEFA Documents/2013_0241_Disciplinary Regulations 2013.pdf

Don't really see how we will be able to fight it tbh...
I just lodged negative feedback on the matter and would urge everyone else to do the same. Keep the faith

So a new nation has been born and I didn't know. It's named UEFA, situated in the land of the brainless. Yes, they are a nation. They have their own president, rules, flag and anthem. They are a worldpower, of believed to be, expecting people from other nations to obey these rules not just within the nation of UEFA, but in their own country as well.
If not, they are able to send out fines. The people from UEFA won't even tolerate booing their anthem, but than again nobody wants booing when the national anthem is being played. It's a worldwide gentlemens' agreement between all nations, and that includes UEFA-in the land of the brainless.

I never took part of the booing tbh, but I changed my mind now and instantly:
-Volume 1: City's fined more for being on the pitch for the second half 1 minute during a game in a UEFA-competition than Porto being fined over racisme claims in that same game.
-Volume 2: City being champions of England being put in pot 4, 3 and 2 with rules now being changed.
-Volume 3: Poor punishment for CSKA Moscow for racism claims that were proven to be correct, and not letting City-fans in the stadium making them part of the so-called punishment.
- Volume 4-6: City being fined for not living up to FPR while having no debt, and building the best academy for, and having the best policy towards youth players. Furthermore the financial balance was clearly moving extremely positive to recently even reach the black numbers only for the UEFA to suddenly soften the rules.
-Volume 7: UEFA-members being investigated for cheating, bribing etc.
-Volume 8-10: City being fined for not controlling their fans booing the CL-anthem.

Unless someone has more issues with the nation of UEFA other than their presidentPlatini being one of the biggest c&nts, I can tune the volume to a max of 12 before losing my voice and not able to support the team during the 90 minutes.

Add to that the number of times we were done by bent refs and linesmen in this competition..

Jheezee....Lol why are people calling me racist? I just said, City fans should respect the anthem more. It means a lot to every club. But I pretty much agree, this punishment is lame.
Why the fuck should someone respect a marketing gimmick? It's not a national anthem, it's a jingle

As I stated on the other thread I was at the Atletico game last night, resounding boos and whistles, I have a video of it during the music with boos, whistles and jeering, double standards yet again?

I'm usually the first to start ranting and raving about injustice, but this is just hilarious... It's right up there with Horlock getting sent off for aggressive walking.

Could only happen to our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.