City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Even if you think he is a Wum why cannot the point be debated?

In your mind I am probably a wum because I cannot see a media agenda against us. It is just a difference of opinion. The guy was not offensive, insulting and a lot of City fans think the booing is small time? So why cannot he make his point?
You're in severe danger of derailing the thread over this. He made his point and it's still there. You've made yours and you're free to make any point you like on the topic under discussion. But how we mod the board is not part of this topic.

I've been quite tolerant so far, more than I might have been, but you're testing it. Action was taken to avoid the danger of the thread descending into abuse of an individual and if you don't accet that then feel free to take it up with Ric. In the meantime please confine yourself to discussion of the issue of the booing or the UEFA action.

And let's not forget that UEFA "consulted" audio recordings to "properly" award Demichelis the goal vs Gladbach...

Bent as fuck.

You're in severe danger of derailing the thread over this. He made his point and it's still there. You've made yours and you're free to make any point you like on the topic under discussion. But how we mod the board is not part of this topic.

I've been quite tolerant so far, more than I might have been, but you're testing it. Action was taken to avoid the danger of the thread descending into abuse of an individual and if you don't accet that then feel free to take it up with Ric. In the meantime please confine yourself to discussion of the issue of the booing or the UEFA action.

My apologies I responded to a post by Swps back and was then messaged by Aguero 93:20 who I responded too.

I was not questioning the moderating, of the board, in this instance, but questioning why in Agueros 93:20 opinion him being a wum means we cannot debate the point. I will not respond to further posts to let the subject get back on track.

How about an email protest to UEFA? Anyone have an email address for UEFA?
Thousands of us should send them this picture!
1610994_1143500809010841_7830417058502254310_n.jpg

The eyes and ears of the world will be on us in six weeks, plenty of time to get our act together, whether a song, laughing, booing,banners, or whatever to organise ourselves and show our feelings about this petty group of little Hitlers. Turn this nonsense into a massive EUFA own goal.

Can the 1894 group take a lead on this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.