City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Who's head of UEFA whilst twatini is on "leave"

Gill by proxy?
Someone else that is also now under investigation - Angel Maria Villar Llona.

Absolutely rife. You can't make it up. Head gets suspended, his replacement is also about to get suspended.

Maybe not money but would not be surprised if Gill is involved in something dodgy in his position which is a clear conflict of interest with us - he decides on FFP punishments doesn't he? I doubt investigations would go that deep though considering the amount of money related corruption.

What an idiotic move! That's the one way to ensure that all city fans- and hopefully all European football fans- join in with our cause. For me this has gone too far and for too long, I think it's time for the club to act. For Uefa to even contemplate fining us for this is representative of their entire corrupted organization. As I'm sure many other would, I'd be supportive of any action by 1894 for the next game, bring out the banners

Last edited:
Sheikh's not going to like it if we as fans don't fully endorse the competition.

Actually the noises coming out of the club are that KAM understands the booing and plans on backing us and rest assured if the Sheikh wasn't happy Khaldoon wouldn't be either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.