City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Can they prove it was the anthem that was being booed. That will be interesting.

Sounds like nothing more than uefa wanting to fine a club that it knows has money. Corrupt to the core.

Please let this be true?

I would love nothing more than for thousands of our fans to take UEFA to the court of Human Rights under freedom of speech and protest.
To me this is where the club needs to take a stand, Khaldoon should get on the blower to Platini and - however he phrases it - effectively tell Platini not to be such a precious fucking idiot.

It's not racist, homophobic or foul language so we should be safe right?

It can't be true though can it?

Oh and BOOOOOO!!!!!

So what they've done is helped everyone who was sat on the fence over to the booing side. Well done UEFA.

Maybe they should work for the US foreign office. Most of their policies help to turn the neutrals against America too. Very inline with UEFA.

A chap on the booing thread mentioned he was in Madrid and the Atletico fans were booing also? Not sure if covered in this thread already but we know they wont get punished as we shouldn't either. I have zero interest in this competition what so ever.

This is incredible! The booing would've eventually fizzled out but now they've highlighted it like this it's going to be ten time louder against gladback. I think city have accepted charges in the past to try and placate the governing bodies when we could've fought and won in court. However if they try and fine us for this our owners should take them through a lengthy and expensive court case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.