City to bid for Hamsik

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
ITS PROBABLY BULLSHIT

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2010/05/13/1922845/napoli-set-to-reject-manchester-city-offer-for-marek-hamsik" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy ... rek-hamsik</a>

Napoli are set to reject the advances of Manchester City, but they could still be tempted into negotiations in light of any offer above €30 million (£25m).

Il Corriere dello Sport reports Napoli will sit down with Hamsik and his agent to finalise a new deal that will take him to 2015. The parameters have been set. A €40m clause will be inserted into the deal, and all that is needed is an agreement on image rights and sponsorship.

However, should talks with Napoli break down, City will be ready to pounce and make a formal offer to the club. The aim for Napoli now is to settle on a deal with Hamsik and tie him down before he heads off to the World Cup with Slovakia.

our first bid will almost certainly always be turned down tbh..they know we will spend and so up go the prices.

I'm not sure if he is better than ireland, think he would struggle in a midfield 2 in the premiership.

heatonmoorblue said:
I'm not sure if he is better than ireland, think he would struggle in a midfield 2 in the premiership.

Heaton Moor Blue not seen your name on here before, always nice to see someone from the old stomping ground!

read he verbally agreed a contract extension, he isn't leaving the grand land of Naples

out of all the rumoured names this is the one i want most. we are vrying out for a player like this guy. would be the signing of the window imo.

heatonmoorblue said:

Are you for real???<br /><br />-- Thu May 13, 2010 8:27 pm --<br /><br />
heatonmoorblue said:

Are you for real???

absolutely no chance with this one. id go as far as saying hes pretty much as tied to napoli as messi is to barca - if i recall correctly his wifes recently given birth in naples (who plays like ice hockey or something, sport anyway, in italy and has said she dont want to move) and has said he wants to bring child up there. plus, he loves the club and they love him, and hes getting a long contract.
if, by some miracle, we got him, it would be amazing. class class act.

Someone i want us to buy. As for him in premirship you cant guess if they wont play well in premiership, nobody can know that.

Napoli arent loaded tho? So they would be tempted with big money. Unlike Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.