City to buy feeder club?

Can't be Napoli, they're owned by the film producer DeLaurentis and he's determined to turn them back into a force, they're too close to Chamions League qualification for us to consider them. Will more then likely be a locked league where the top teams are usually nailed on, Portugal would seem a good shout as would France......I'm sure Platini would be delighted if we bought a team from the latter.....

Any feeder club would surely be for the sole purpose of bypassing work permit regulations, ie Portugal are not as strict as Britain when it comes to South American youngsters

Glasgow Man City said:
Scotland_WC2010 said:
Giovanni di Stefano isn't to be trusted though. He might be exagurating the numbers as he wants control of Dundee. I have no idea why Manchester City would want to buy us when we are under the same work permit laws as you and are not exactly playing at a very high level with Division Two looking likely for next season.

No way I can see Sheik Mansour working with Di Stefano. The man is an absolute clown who has already fucked Dundee up once with high salaries & false promises.

I don't know him from adams but he does sound like a knob and the fact he makes a claim like "the interest these people make ......" - if it was us, our guys will be gone now because they like things under the QT.

stumpy_mcfc said:
Glasgow Man City said:
No way I can see Sheik Mansour working with Di Stefano. The man is an absolute clown who has already fucked Dundee up once with high salaries & false promises.

I don't know him from adams but he does sound like a knob and the fact he makes a claim like "the interest these people make ......" - if it was us, our guys will be gone now because they like things under the QT.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.scotsman.com/giovannidistefano/Giovanni-Di-Stefano-The-Truth.2469479.jp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.scotsman.com/giovannidistef ... 2469479.jp</a>

He definatly isn't the kind of person which you would want to work with.

It's a good idea, although I have no idea of the official rules and regulations for it. It would be a chance to get youngsters playing together and playing different styles of football which could help the English academy players as well if they got to International level. Can often be more technical emphasis abroad than in England where physicality is often more important. Im sure if they had decent contracts/were at a young age they wouldnt mind playing in 'feeder' clubs before joining City properly.

I've heard there was a sale of a potential feeder club made just yesterday.

Our kids wouldn't even have to travel far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.