City To Dump Ade, SWP & Bridge.

If it is true, which I doubt, I would like Ireland and Adebayor to stay. I do like Wayne Bridge and would like to see him stay but I think there are more able LB's out there capable of performing LB duties better than Bridge is atm. He'd be a good backup, but like has been said, I've heard he is on upward of £80K so it would be an expensive person to keep for League Cup games etc.

Don't see why Ade would go at the end of this season - he's on top wages he won't get anywhere else right now, and hasn't had a bad season.

SWP I think will go to another prem side. Could be anyone from Spurs or Villa to Sunderland or West Ham really.

Bridge I don't think will leave in the summer, but I think we'll probably get a better full-back in and then see him leave in either January or the end of next season.

It's the Sun, FFS (reclassify as a comic)

There are no quotes and the hack responsible has form as long as yer arm in anti City shit stirring.

Total BS and pure malevolent speculation IMO

dom said:
It's the Sun, FFS (reclassify as a comic)

There are no quotes and the hack responsible has form as long as yer arm in anti City shit stirring.

Total BS and pure malevolent speculation IMO
Agree

Ade and Ireland will defo be here next season imo.

IF WE'RE GETTING RID OF IRELAND, ADE & SWP , THEN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE HELL OF A TEAM NEXT SEASON BECAUSE THESE ARE THREE CLASS PLAYERS THAT WOULD BE IN MOST PREM TEAMS, AND IT IS GOING TO TAKE EVEN BETTER PLAYERS TO REPLACE THEM.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm --<br /><br />IF WE'RE GETTING RID OF IRELAND, ADE & SWP , THEN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE HELL OF A TEAM NEXT SEASON BECAUSE THESE ARE THREE CLASS PLAYERS THAT WOULD BE IN MOST PREM TEAMS, AND IT IS GOING TO TAKE EVEN BETTER PLAYERS TO REPLACE THEM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.