ireland
petrov
m.johnson
maybe toure if we lined up a class CB
Robinhho

im sure theres more...

Ins:
Torres
Attacking midfielder (linked with gourcuff? yeah hed do)
Class Cb for toure :) (some one like brede hangeland, doesnt seem like a big head)
Hart (?basically just dont loan him out again?)

and the rest would be youth, jerome boetand, angel di maria it's all good :P
then just some youth players

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Doesn't make any sense this if we are to believe that UEFA will rule we have only 5 foreign based players on our first team.

Surely
RSC
Garrido
Petrov
Sylvinho
Taylor

Will be out of the door before Ade, SWP, Ireland and Bridge.

We need a quality squad and the 4 mentioned are good squad players who can make a difference to us having a successful season.

This for me.. We aint gonna get rid of those 4 palyers, replace them and then get 4 world class players on top aswell...

RSC, Garrido, Sylvinho, Petrov, Viera, Benjani, Caicedo, Jo, Bojinov will be the ones to go first surely...

mancini needs to look at his squad carefully and think before he gets rid of any of those players mentioned

there are firstly other players that need to be gotten rid of who should never play for city again: petrov, garrido, caceido (on loan) benjani (on loan) to name but 4

also to get rid of swp is just stupid.....one AJ isnt anywhere near the finished article...he has had some very good performances but has also had some very poor ones as well (nomal for a young player making a huge step up)

bridge is a decent left back and out of all the full backs at city he is also the most attacking (and effective)

ireland...let him go and we will regret it mark my words...we need a box to box midfielder but there are times that you need a player like ireand and they are fewe and far between.....ireland can learnt to adapt his game to fit into mancinis system as well

ade......what the hell???.....he has had a couple of poor games but overall he has done very well this season and has a nearly 1:2 ratio this season.....and who are we going to rbing in for him (torres....a crock who may play half the games ina season......some unknown untried from the continent????......)...there are plenty of other forwards to get rid of first before you get rid of one of the only 2 that are good enough...infact the only two good enough are tevez and ade......get rid of the rest including RSC before even thinking of getting rid of Ade

Im hoping that this is all tabloid bullshit......if its proved not to be then mancini needs his head testing. and last but not least.......if he keeps viera and sells any of those then he is a fool...viera has had one half decent performance since he came here and that is it...he was woeful against arsenal

he does need to buy a couple of players to help adapt to his sysytem of play but the strength of the squad is there already

dont understand why the club would come out with this right now, timings up the wall at the moment! true or false these rumours are bad for the squads morale! cant see us getting fourth at this rate tbh!

I am undecided on Ade but it's probably better if he stays. The other three need to be moved on, though.

blueskiza said:
dont understand why the club would come out with this right now, timings up the wall at the moment! true or false these rumours are bad for the squads morale! cant see us getting fourth at this rate tbh!

Why, has the club actually said this??

To me it sounds like the press trying to wreck our chances in the games next week by stirring up discontent among the players.
I wont take any of this kind of story seriously till after the West Ham game/ when we know if we've got 4th or not - thats the time for stories like this.

Ade certainly shouldnt be going anywhere.

Neville Kneville said:
Strange that Mancini has chosen to tell Custis which players he's going to release, just before the 2 biggest games of the season. To top that, Bellamy & Tevez have chosen to tell the gutter press that they're going too!

Amazing that they couldn't even wait 2 more weeks before releasing this news.

Unless of course it's a pack of lies designed to cause trouble before our 2 biggest games of the season.
I agree!

any manager that sells his best players first is an idiot,like previous posters have put there are a dozen squad players that must go first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.