City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should get loyalty points when you attend each game & lose loyalty points for games when you don't. The eventual points total, decides the price of your season ticket for the following year. If you miss loads of games over several seasons, you have to satisfy the club you are not a ticket tout or a lazy bastard with loads of money.

That sounds more than fair to me,points are useless,take next season for example from my point of view,I'll get 100 points for signing up to the FA Cup scheme,not worth a carrot 100 points,so I won't be doing,as I'm confident of getting a ticket or 2 on here for any cup match,and that includes the final.

Had the odd season off me,but had a season ticket at Maine Rd,and I'm on about 4500 points in total,never ever gonna catch up the fans with 12-16000 points,even if they don't go too much,shambolic joke the points system,always has been as well,so I agree with what you say in regards to some losing points.

That sounds more than fair to me,points are useless,take next season for example from my point of view,I'll get 100 points for signing up to the FA Cup scheme,not worth a carrot 100 points,so I won't be doing,as I'm confident of getting a ticket or 2 on here for any cup match,and that includes the final.

Had the odd season off me,but had a season ticket at Maine Rd,and I'm on about 4500 points in total,never ever gonna catch up the fans with 12-16000 points,even if they don't go too much,shambolic joke the points system,always has been as well,so I agree with what you say in regards to some losing points.

I had a kid's season ticket in the early 70s, & have had a season ticket ever since. I would have missed the whole end of this season if my work situation hadn't changed & I might miss the first 6-8 weeks of next season if I'm unlucky. I'd be totally happy for the club to operate a loyalty poins system on my card.

If the points system was in place, I'd use ticket exchange & also work out a squad of about 10 mates who would fancy using the ticket. Recon I'd end up paying no more for my seat, probably less, the following season.

Mid week games (especially rearranged ones) can be a struggle for some season ticket holders, especially those travelling long distances or with work commitments.

Plus, there was a train strike on.
Mid week pain in the arse, even 8pm kick off.
250 miles round trip setting off directly from work up M6 can mean missing a lot of the first half. Then fighting night time roadworks can mean getting home about 1am.
End up giving ticket away to people.

Mid week pain in the arse, even 8pm kick off.
250 miles round trip setting off directly from work up M6 can mean missing a lot of the first half. Then fighting night time roadworks can mean getting home about 1am.
End up giving ticket away to people.

That is a killer,but unfortunately comes with the game I'm afraid,always gonna be midweek matches,(league I mean),even more if we have good cup runs,of which we do these days,I'm only 25 miles from the ground but can take an absolute age to get there,and to get back home as well

I think you should get loyalty points when you attend each game & lose loyalty points for games when you don't. The eventual points total, decides the price of your season ticket for the following year. If you miss loads of games over several seasons, you have to satisfy the club you are not a ticket tout or a lazy bastard with loads of money.

So how many loyalty points should I lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.