City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost as if the sages on Bluemoon aren't representative of our fan-base as a whole.

Yep all you need is half a dozen posting that season tickets a to high we should all get in for free and you think it’s the majority of fans bottom line no one I know has quit going because of the prices of the season tickets.

I always thought they announced they sold in record time each year. Anyway great news.

It’s normally the record number of season ticket sales lol.

Just got hold of Frank Swift’s book. I will pass it on if you haven’t read it and want to (next season).

There are over 60,000 members (annual reports and accounts, 2016/17), but we don't seem to publish seasoncard numbers any more.

Yes.

There were 100,000 City fans at the parade.

Even if you factor out those fans that wouldn't go to a match, or to a match on a regular basis, there must have been in the region of 60-000 to 70,000 fans at the parade who would go if ticket prices were cheaper, and, and, if tickets were easier to get hold of.

i agree with that. I've said it in another thread. I'm going to bet a lot of people at the parade have been priced out and don't attend regularly. the parade crowd is exactly what our match going fan base used to be like i.e. the hamburg crowd. we are missing a huge opportunity in manchester alone to attract local fans back and people who have been priced out. theres way to many happy clappers/im alright jack people who just accept any price though.

people will say we have sold out in record time ( they say it every year ), but the effects are obvious. look around the ground and in pubs on a match day - barely any young people ( 18 -30) and lots of blues in the pub instead. even on here there loads of examples of people unable to go now. i am moaning about it, but so are most fans in the country, as watching regular football has just become unaffordable for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.