City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or give them a boot up the arse.

They have chosen to occupy an area of the ground designated for singers. These frauds are damaging the support for the Team.
So are you actually saying that having paid their money the cannot enjoy the atmosphere without actually contributing?
because that is a very slippery slope.
I am in there and do sing btw.

So are you actually saying that having paid their money the cannot enjoy the atmosphere without actually contributing?
because that is a very slippery slope.
I am in there and do sing btw.

The slippery slope is expecting the Club to pay £50mil on a single tiered North Stand to improve the atmosphere when more obvious solutions are being overlooked.

I think the atmosphere comes way down in the club's issues I am sure a single tier will be driven by attendance more than some fans perception of how good the atmosphere is.

Tim of the Oak, are you saying because you are over the age of 70 where you cannot shout out support for City for a long time it is time to quit. You need to re-think what you are saying. Where I sit there are a lot of supporters who are well over the age of 60, so do you want us all to stop supporting the club, that would be around 5,000 fans in my part of the ground

They could develop the Family Stand. The kids pay full price and take their parents to the game for a fiver.

They could develop the Family Stand. The kids pay full price and take their parents to the game for a fiver.

A dad's army stand. You have nailed it. Grumpy buggers only. Bovril, 're fills for the flasks. T settings for hearing aids. High back seating, tartan rugs in the Winter.

I think the atmosphere comes way down in the club's issues I am sure a single tier will be driven by attendance more than some fans perception of how good the atmosphere is.

It does look that way mate and I can see where you are coming from. But the biggest percentage of staff at the club are serious about helping with atmosphere, the people I am in touch with to organise displays really do want it and go above & beyond. Its hard then to filter it to the main decision makers on spend, but as time goes on each season the club want it more. Problem with the north stand is the decision will come right from the top where it might not be top of their list but it is being noted more and more.

Some fans have said to me if the club want atmosphere they would lower beer prices amongst other things. But it isn't as simple as the contacts we have dropping beer prices.

The last few pages on here have highlighted where the issues for atmosphere lay. Some good posts here.

A dad's army stand. You have nailed it. Grumpy buggers only. Bovril, 're fills for the flasks. T settings for hearing aids. High back seating, tartan rugs in the Winter.

Where do a sign up... can we leave an hour before the end to miss the queue at the bus stop?

Agreed. We all know what a singing section means. Shouldnt go in there just to listen, cos its better than being surrounded by people who dont contribute. You go in there if its how you personally get behind the team, ie by singing for the majority of the time in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.