City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
squirtyflower said:
Pigeonho said:
Why didn't someone at sky say 'err,, mate, why is lee rigby photo being used?'
A strange choice of photo if ever there was one.
Just an unhappy coincidence then?

unhappily it included Lee Rigby, and Sheikh Mansour happens to be Methodist isn't it? Always enjoy the subliminal.

2 for 1 by Sly.
This is why I cancelled my Sky subscription

These rag feckers over on ragcafe genuinely think there are 20,000 empty seats each game and that the club just fudges the attendance figures, Just goes to show how dilusional this twats are. i suppose they just read the Evening news.

abu13 said:
These rag feckers over on ragcafe genuinely think there are 20,000 empty seats each game and that the club just fudges the attendance figures, Just goes to show how dilusional this twats are. i suppose they just read the Evening news.

i would hazard a guess 60% of the cunts on red cafe could find manchester on a map

abu13 said:
Most people on Rag Caf have never even been to England. Don't worry about it.

Sky and all the other pricks in the world can go and swivel on a very sharp and barbed pole as far as i am concerned!

We all know where our club is heading and NOTHING these sniping jealous and at times racist morons say or do will prevent it.

We watch superb football in a stadium second to none with great transport links and with improvements happening everywhere on an almost weekly basis.Off the field our club is becoming the one everyone wants to watch and know about and our revenue is starting to threaten the world's elite.

All this progress has been achived in only 5-6 years,it must terrify these wankers as to where we will end up.Fantastic!

r.soleofsalford said:
abu13 said:

i would hazard a guess 60% of the cunts on red cafe could find manchester on a map

I reckon 60% is too high for Manchester, England - perhaps not for all the Manchesters in the world!

paulchapo said:
Sky and all the other pricks in the world can go and swivel on a very sharp and barbed pole as far as i am concerned!

We all know where our club is heading and NOTHING these sniping jealous and at times racist morons say or do will prevent it.

We watch superb football in a stadium second to none with great transport links and with improvements happening everywhere on an almost weekly basis.Off the field our club is becoming the one everyone wants to watch and know about and our revenue is starting to threaten the world's elite.

All this progress has been achived in only 5-6 years,it must terrify these wankers as to where we will end up.Fantastic!

Amen to that!

Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

Stretford Ender said:
As a guest from over the Mancunian way ( actually I can see it if I just get one foot on the table and the other Errmmff) am I allowed a joke without incurring a ban?

seriously just what the fuck are you doing here? I am in my 50's and however bad City have been for large parts of that time I would never have dreamed of going onto rag café. There are just some things you just do not do, like wanking in the bath, or kissing your mother on the lips, so what the fuck are you doing in here, 140 posts in a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

BringBackSwales said:
Stretford Ender said:
As a guest from over the Mancunian way ( actually I can see it if I just get one foot on the table and the other Errmmff) am I allowed a joke without incurring a ban?

seriously just what the fuck are you doing here? I am in my 50's and however bad City have been for large parts of that time I would never have dreamed of going onto rag café. There are just some things you just do not do, like wanking in the bath, or kissing your mother on the lips, so what the fuck are you doing in here, 140 posts in a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

+10 and the knob is neither funny,witty or intelligent so i hope he is banned or goes back to sad cafe as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.