City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:
Stretford Ender said:
As a guest from over the Mancunian way ( actually I can see it if I just get one foot on the table and the other Errmmff) am I allowed a joke without incurring a ban?

seriously just what the fuck are you doing here? I am in my 50's and however bad City have been for large parts of that time I would never have dreamed of going onto rag café. There are just some things you just do not do, like wanking in the bath, or kissing your mother on the lips, so what the fuck are you doing in here, 140 posts in a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

Oh,I don`t know !!!
Not a good idea - I've been banned from Plumb Center!

Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

BringBackSwales said:
Stretford Ender said:
As a guest from over the Mancunian way ( actually I can see it if I just get one foot on the table and the other Errmmff) am I allowed a joke without incurring a ban?

seriously just what the fuck are you doing here? I am in my 50's and however bad City have been for large parts of that time I would never have dreamed of going onto rag café. There are just some things you just do not do, like wanking in the bath, or kissing your mother on the lips, so what the fuck are you doing in here, 140 posts in a MANCHESTER CITY forum?

Don't you get it? He secretly wants to be one of us. He's just waiting for us to welcome him to the fold.

BringBackSwales said:
Stretford Ender said:

BBS, he was clearly having a joke. Lighten up. As for wanking in the bath ypu've clearly never felt the water gently get into your pubes then bring your member to a stiffy and have to knock one out. More wanking. Less bitching lad.

Kun Aguero said:
BringBackSwales said:
Stretford Ender said:

BBS, he was clearly having a joke. Lighten up. As for wanking in the bath ypu've clearly never felt the water gently get into your pubes then bring your member to a stiffy and have to knock one out. More wanking. Less bitching lad.
But do you kiss your mother on the lips while doing it?

Just so that we all know to watch out for it the club will have an announcement on the OS tomorrow.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
BringBackSwales said:

But do you kiss your mother on the lips while doing it?
It would be rude not too.

r.soleofsalford said:
abu13 said:
These rag feckers over on ragcafe genuinely think there are 20,000 empty seats each game and that the club just fudges the attendance figures, Just goes to show how dilusional this twats are. i suppose they just read the Evening news.

i would hazard a guess 60% of the cunts on red cafe could find manchester on a map
60% is generous mate...

Burtonblue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
abu13 said:
These rag feckers over on ragcafe genuinely think there are 20,000 empty seats each game and that the club just fudges the attendance figures, Just goes to show how dilusional this twats are. i suppose they just read the Evening news.

i would hazard a guess 60% of the cunts on red cafe could find manchester on a map
60% is generous mate...

true, but cunts was spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.