City to give Liverpool guard of honour

Its probably the best scenario if we are to give them a guard of honour. Complete silience apart from the commentators and the press wankfest in the background and even then you can mute the TV. Me ? I'll probably start watching it 2-3 mins into the game.

Its probably the best scenario if we are to give them a guard of honour. Complete silience apart from the commentators and the press wankfest in the background and even then you can mute the TV. Me ? I'll probably start watching it 2-3 mins into the game.
Just had a look at the GoH from last time we won. It involves about 20 people clapping - in an empty stadium that will be hilarious. Hopefully the club dont 'help' by letting off red flares and putting Gerry and the fucking pacemakers on the tannoy - wouldn't put it past them sadly.

As far as I’m concerned, as an analogy, it’s a bit like the Army, you salute an officer to respect the rank, even if the person wearing it is an utter fuckin ****

We should do the same with the dippers, then hand them their arses on the pitch ....

The players aren't the problem, they actually deserve it even with VAR's help.

Forgotten about their title win already, couldn't give a shit. Was talking to a scouse fan yesterday and he said he's on a high for a couple of days when they win a trophy, but then he's over it immediately.

My hate for all thing scouse is legendary but they deserve the rewards, hope it hurts our players standing there clapping them onto the pitch, and hope it pushes them on to win another trophy this year.

A bit of an aside here, but which Liverpool players would you have in this City team?. Nailed on both Alexander Arnold and Robertson, streets ahead of any of ours, none of their midfielders, I think ours is better, then Salah and Mane up front.. oh yeah forgot Van Dijk, so five in total.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.