City to give Liverpool guard of honour

Give them a guard of honor, respect their unbelievable achievements and then look them in the eye and tell them we’re coming for them.

Football doesn’t have to be this tribal. You can respect and congratulate opponents when they’ve done something incredible.

Give them a guard of honor, respect their unbelievable achievements and then look them in the eye and tell them we’re coming for them.

Football doesn’t have to be this tribal. You can respect and congratulate opponents when they’ve done something incredible.
Incredible is pushing it too far for me

I honestly think folk are mixing Liverpool players up with their fans. The players have been fantastic the last two seasons. You can't deny that, on and off the pitch they seem generally nice lads.

On the other hand you have that annoying 30 year old cnut from down south who displays 6 stars/cups next to his twitter name. Doesn't know where Liverpool is and doesn't even like northerner, apparently we are all monkeys....? But loves to comment on anything City with the words "doping/cheats". Mainly because he's thick and spends his time wanking on to his single duvet cover of Henderson....when his main carers busy preparing his spaghetti hoops!!

However the guard of honour isn't for him, it's for the players, who deserve it.

Get it done and then crack on with the champs league.
Nice on the pitch? You are having a giraffe,they are more dirty than Leeds and cheat much more than the rags!

Yes Robertson is a nob and Trents a bit annoying. But its not like Salah, Mane and VVD are bad mouthing us all the time. Most teams have a couple of d1cks. Utds team when they used to be our title rivals and before then had loads of pricks in the squad.
dick never stops talking about us in the media,never stops

Wondering if we can do the guard of honour tonight holding sabres and when they jog on we can cut them down at the knees. Just an idea!

Most blues should watch the guard of honor, the players are doing it cos they have not been at there best. It should stick in their craw and be raring to go
And the fans should use it to roar on the team and make sure it doesn't happen again.
All this I wont be watching for 5 minutes is all a bit namby pamby for me . I will be watching to see the reaction of the City pjayers .
The players are doing it because pep wants them to,hope they don't clap loud enough to be able to hear it and I hope spitty falls out of the gantry straining to hear it

Still an awful lot of denial on here.

They are having an unprecedented season in terms of results in the league. It deserves to be respected.

I hope it hurts our lot like fuck clapping them onto the pitch tonight as some of them have been a disappointment this year.

Still an awful lot of denial on here.

They are having an unprecedented season in terms of results in the league. It deserves to be respected.

I hope it hurts our lot like fuck clapping them onto the pitch tonight as some of them have been a disappointment this year.
Don't think anyone is in denial, I would have respect for the dippers if they choose to compete for 4 trophies every season like City, instead of just the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.