City to give Liverpool guard of honour

Yes and also when the players come out after half time plus also as we finish each drinks break. It means more you see.

I expect the tv lot will dub in the sounds of a 'magical european night' and ynwa to cover the faint sound of fuck all and dogs barking in the distance.

They can dub Cilla, Ken Dodd, Derek Hatton, Red Rum, Spanish pensioners making a splash in a fountain and every one eyed smirking scouse journo out there for all I care. I won't be switching on until the game has started and if they repeat those ugly gurning dipper faces on the screen again during the game I will switch off. Perhaps before the game they might treat us to replays on a loop of the arson attack on the Liver building.

It will be our 3rd game in 8 days and Liverpool's 1st. It's already made as difficult as it could be for us and the PL are compliant in making it so.

We simply have to beat these vermin and do what we can to protect our record. They're a good side yes but not that good. A freakish run of fortunate results followed by a 3 month break to recharge the batteries and then 8 virtual friendly matches makes a mockery of any records they might set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.