City to have fourth kit next season

can also say "wait and save your pocket money" because they'll end up in the bargain bin after a few months.

And, did I see that Brentford were advertising their 2023/25 shirt on the ad billboards around the ground on Monday?
Brentford have made a big deal out of the fact that they’re changing their home shirt every two years rather than 12 months as a gesture to the fans. This is the first season of the two year cycle - hence 2023-25.

Seems a bit excessive and unnecessary to me.

Rather understated that Ric ;)
There never really was a need to move on from 2 kits for each team (that probably makes me a foc).
There's not much I like about US sport, but kit wise they have it right. Away side wears white (yes I know there are several football teams in this country who play in white but it's not that difficult to manage). Pretty simple really

With one kit for 50% of games and a seemingly unlimited number for the other 50%, it’s clear they’re missing a trick.

I predict a … Pre Christmas home shirt for ‘24- ‘25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.