City to host 93:20 anniversary fan event with members of 2011/12 title winning squad

Though I am not fussed about us having a 10 year anivesary celebration, it is happening so I would hope as well as sergio, Bobby is invited to attend and be remembered

Sadly I doubt it’ll ever happen. Too many burnt bridges with the club and personally I think it’s disgusting the way he’s been erased from the clubs official timeline.

I couldn’t give a fuck if he annoyed the tea lady or Chappy the cheerleading kitman - Mancini changed the mentality of our club and restored pride.

He’s up there with Guardiola in terms of significance and deserves to be recognised and respected by the club for what he achieved.

Id settle for us drawing a side he manages in Europe one day so the fans can at least show him a warm welcome back.

If anybody is not using their ballot entry? Only one of my lot to miss out. Probably because I got an Everton last year.

if its academy stadium now it might be like the champions final where they had a stage, big screen and fans on the pitches. £5 - 2000 fans -

Plus as others mentioned there is a lunch time smaller event at the stadium where its £500+ for tickets.

I've spoken to supporter services via twitter earlier this morning and they confirmed it's definitely at Mayfield Depot although my ticket says the Academy stadium.

Got some tickets from the reserves yesterday. Still don't know if it's the academy stadium or mayfield depot. Also, it says about photo ID but I don't have any, quite visibly over 18 though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.