City To Play Hamburg On 21st January In The UAE.

sam-caddick

@City_Watch: According to Hamburg's site, they will face City on January 21 in the UAE, a rematch of the famous UEFA Cup game.

Is this really necessary?

Hamburg are off on a 5 week winter break now whilst we will be having this game sandwiched between Arsenal at home and Chelsea away right at the en of a busy Decemeber and January schedule.

FantasyIreland said:
Asking for trouble.....the last thing we need is more game time,please send the kids.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

I can see some big money being involved and therefore we will have to expect quite a few big players to be going and playing.

Everyone will go at lease because of the PR, signing sessions etc...

sam-caddick said:
FantasyIreland said:
Asking for trouble.....the last thing we need is more game time,please send the kids.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

I can see some big money being involved and therefore we will have to expect quite a few big players to be going and playing.

Everyone will go at lease because of the PR, signing sessions etc...

Of course...youre right....goes with the territory I guess,not that I like it.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck me, we've morphed into the Beatles.

[bigimg]http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg[/bigimg]

Lets hope we get knocked out of the FA cup to ease the fixture congestion so we can make sure we win this huge game.

I see this as a positive. A bit of warm weather training and a gentle friendly. We probably have to get used to this as when we win the Champions League then our season would be broken up by the Club World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.