city to steal tevez.

when Tevez plays in a good striking role he scores...

but the rags play him in a shit role behind, Shrek, Burba, and Rent Boy as they are purple faces fav's.

borntobeblue said:
Fergie wont sell him to an english club

Fergie doesn't own Tevez and if the rags can't offer him a deal Fergie will have no say in where he ends up.

I would love to see him in a City shirt week after week.

Bring it on!!!!!!!

Hart

Zabaleta Toure* Dunne Bridge

Kompany Parker*

Swp Ireland Robinho

Tevez*

with even better players bought in the summer to replace dunne, hart and parker, this team would defo challenge on all fronts.
Tevez is quality and what we are crying out for.

Helmet Cole said:
He would no doubt be an excellent signing, but with our cash why should we compromise on looks blueju? Surely we should now be looking to signplayers who are fit in every sense. Over the years I have paid good money to see the likes of the Goat and even Peter Beardsley, and frankly I wouldn't feature either of them in my mental wank-movies. We should find a nice tranny like the rags have got that looks nice, and can put a few in the back of the net.

True Helmet...i think the bluemoon punters are actually on to something. Thanks for pointing it out, i can now look forward to the likes of Freddie Lundberg types rather than our usual Neil Mcnab offerings gracing the hallowed turf. Apoligies to anyone who had visions of Igor and Quasimodo running down the wing.

Can't remember who it was but someone said that they had heard that something is going to happen which is BIG. The important point was, it was stated some will like it, some will not.....like the signing of Tevez for example!?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.