City today

SPIDERBOY

Sounds ok this,think I'll have a watch later.

Keep up with all the City news with our brand new daily video news feature– City Today!

Launching today, this exciting new feature is your one-stop shop for all the news about the club each day – from the stadium, training ground and academy, and including ticket news, shop offers, fixture details and the great work done by City in the Community.

We’ll also be catching up with what the players and fans are talking about on social media.

Every weekday at 6pm UK time, all our fans around the world will be able to catch up on the day’s headlines on mcfc.co.uk.

We’re also keen to hear from you, so if you have any news or information for us, email citytoday@mcfc.co.uk or tweet us @MCFC using the hashtag #citytoday. 

It reminded me of the 5 minute Channel 5 News, or the Manchester Channel News that used to come from Urbis. :-/

It's a good idea. Does anybody know if any other clubs do this, or are we ground breaking?

Leeds do it but its dirty. and Chelsea have been doing blues news for as long as theyve had a you tube channel.

Not sure if they do a daily news feature, but what i've seen of the Arsenal video offering on their website is very good, and free once you sign up. Their coverage of games, at all levels, is better than what we do imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.