City today

TBH the novelty has worn off already.

Today.

1. Team update for Stoke.
2. Quick interview with Negredo, player of the Month award.(subtitles)
3 Bayern Munich competition.
4. Erm.......

It's a nice idea, but I think they'll struggle for worthwhile content every day.

That said, expect United to start doing it in 2016...

I think it's very well done.

Found about Richards missing Stoke through City Today. And we saw Silva training with the team. You can guage a lot more from these snippets than you get from the so called Manchester football correspondents in the Guardian, let alone the Mirror.

CityReg said:
love nicola but hate it. the clubs twitter account keep tweeting about how amazing and innovate it is but i think its gash.

It's been going for 2 WHOLE days. Even new signings get more time than that before the boo boys start

I like it. Nice little daily update. When she mentioned special night for bayern I thought she was going to mention the cards to hold up or flags or summit. Ah well.

Watch it closely

On today's report you can see that Kompany has stepped up his training and is fully involved.

As I said before, we found out about Micah missing Stoke first on there. It's the best source of City news; an improvement on the existing City web-site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.