City Treble documentary | Club sell rights to Netflix for seven figure sum | To be aired in April (p5)

You just scored some major points with me! I have about 70TB of media and I just transitioned from Plex to Jellyfin. And you have a PM, sir :)

At the risk of going off topic, what are the benefits of Jellyfin over Plex? I'm a long time Plex user, but wonder if alternatives are worth checking out

At the risk of going off topic, what are the benefits of Jellyfin over Plex? I'm a long time Plex user, but wonder if alternatives are worth checking out
Plex is likely superior in almost every respect at this moment as Jellyfin is still very rough around the edges. I just feel it's gotten a bit bloated with a bunch of income-generating features I have no desire to use. It seems like a buyout is always around the corner and then the service would really go downhill. Jellyfin is open source and I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon early. I knew I would potentially run into bugs and missing features making the switch though.

On the last episode, so so good.

This could be used as motivation for the squad this season as well.

Just finished it. It got better as it went on (like the season), but I reckon it should have been about 3 episodes tbh.

Just watching episode 4 now. One thing struck me; the close ups of the Bayern fans in the second leg. Horrible looking fuckers. They're up (down?) there with L***s.

#TheHillsHaveEyes

Watched it all today on the plane from Manchester to the Canaries. Loved it. Flight went so quickly. Brought back so many good memories from last season.

Just finished the series, loved it all. Found the last episode very emotional …I think I’m turning soft

What I noticed, it might have been mentioned was watching the Arsenal games, especially in the changing room before the Forest game.

I’m sure they were still focused but could have made an impact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.