CITY+ TV

I have a firestick and an Amazon tv. I just sign in to the website on the Amazon silk browser and it works ok. I have the city app installed but it always directs me to the city login to input some garbage if I try to use it.
Just got on through Silk - what a bloody faff, though! Anyway it's fine - thanks for the tip!

Had nowt but trouble with it. Signed up and got access then got an email two days later confirming my cancellation - which I didn't do. Resubscibed and exactly the same again. As with others then told I don't have permission to watch. It's a fuck up. Some great stuff on the channel but I dread trying to log in.

I have 2 saved to watch and fancied watching them on the plane to spain but i cant find a way to view them offline does anyone have a link to a download for episode 6 and 7

Who the fuck is the commentator on the 90 minute recordings of our games and how is he stealing a living? I gave up on the rerun of Fulham he and Michael Brown were so fucking irritating, they never bloody stopped the most inane drivel I have ever heard. Just to put a tin lid on it, at one time he starts on the Kidderminster Harrier game with WH, covering it like he would live. As his broadcast isn't issued until the next day we hardly need the 'breaking news' coverage. His voice is like nails on a chalk board to me.

Bloody hell, Cheesie would do so much better and he is a blue (this guy doesnt sound like one).
anybody know what cheesie is doing. top top blue

Anyone know the reason why the 12/13 season full match replays is the only season we cant watch?

Pissed off with it.
Every time it says I must subscribe.
Now they're putting the score of games in the headings.
I get up here in Oz, I don't want to know the score before I watch it.
Ali is a pain in the arse. Etc.

I've unsubscribed. Hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.