CITY+ TV

Yes nothing seems to be joined up in our systems. I would like a single digital membership which worked on all devices including a phone. This could be used for payments for everything like match tickets, clothing from the online store, drinks and food in the stadium, City plus, womens team tickets etc etc. City have enough customer data to do this for each fan.
The way Amazon works is once you are a customer you can opt in or opt out of extra services but you only have to sign up to Amazon once. For City there is virtually a separate process for each transaction. It is a mess and not what you expect from a global operation.

I agree with everything but Amazon, every time I think I’ve cancelled it a payment seems to go out. Log on by phone, then I can’t get my account - drives me mad.

I think I’ve got it to 1 annual payment now :(

I got charged twice a month for the past six months? I rang several times but still got charged. I went city and got a refund for half the amount and the staff at City said the whole City+ has been a total nightmare since the beginning and that's definitely most of the complaints that they receive? I find that hard to believe actually, I thought it would be the two hours to answer the phone?

I've got the City+ app running on an Amazon Firestick so we can watch everything on our TV. I've had problems on and off for months but lately it's been OK. Until last night! I watched four episodes of Together Again but halfway through Episode 5, it cut off and displayed a message "You are no longer permitted to watch this asset." I tried several times to run it, including signing in to pair the devices, but nothing. Same this morning. What really puzzles me is that I can watch all of City+ on my laptop and iPad! Anybody help, please?

I've got the City+ app running on an Amazon Firestick so we can watch everything on our TV. I've had problems on and off for months but lately it's been OK. Until last night! I watched four episodes of Together Again but halfway through Episode 5, it cut off and displayed a message "You are no longer permitted to watch this asset." I tried several times to run it, including signing in to pair the devices, but nothing. Same this morning. What really puzzles me is that I can watch all of City+ on my laptop and iPad! Anybody help, please?
Same with me, it's been going on for weeks not able to watch through prime on my TV been having to cast it off my phone it's a pain in the arse, go to the log in page and it doesn't work

I have a firestick and an Amazon tv. I just sign in to the website on the Amazon silk browser and it works ok. I have the city app installed but it always directs me to the city login to input some garbage if I try to use it.

That's really weird, I watched first 5 episodes with no problems last night, touch wood, will be OK for last two tonight.

That's really weird, I watched first 5 episodes with no problems last night, touch wood, will be OK for last two tonight.
Just tried to watch the series again but no joy. The exact message displayed is "You are not entitled to view this asset". I can watch everything else on the app, though! Doesn't make sense, unless it's a deliberate block.

Just tried to watch the series again but no joy. The exact message displayed is "You are not entitled to view this asset". I can watch everything else on the app, though! Doesn't make sense, unless it's a deliberate block.
Thought I'd best check at this end, has loaded up fine via city app on firestick, at least you know how it ends :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.