City U18 - Champions of PL North (1-0 win at Burnley)

Will next year’s u18s be the lads born in 2003 or 2004?
Doubt anyone not at the club (or any of the clubs maybe) could answer that. No one below the U18s have played football for a year and will have been training alone.

Isn't there a poster on here who has a lad in the youth system? They may have some information they can share.

Doubt anyone not at the club (or any of the clubs maybe) could answer that. No one below the U18s have played football for a year and will have been training alone.

Isn't there a poster on here who has a lad in the youth system? They may have some information they can share.
I believe Joe Hodges dad is on here

I’m pretty sure the youth teams have started playing again. The U16’s played a friendly the other day against an Indonesian team and the U15’s have been playing too. Presumably most of the current U18’s will move up to EDS level and the U16’s will move to U18’s.

I’m pretty sure the youth teams have started playing again. The U16’s played a friendly the other day against an Indonesian team and the U15’s have been playing too. Presumably most of the current U18’s will move up to EDS level and the U16’s will move to U18’s.
Yeah, they were allowed back for training about a month back. I started seeing packs of kids with adults supervising around here at about the same time. It was a little bit surreal but it did make me smile to see them back.

Fulham it is for the National title, they pipped Palace on goal difference. Should be a good game.

ClubPlayedWonDrawnLostGFGAGDPoints
Fulham 2418247825+5356

ClubPlayedWonDrawnLostGFGAGDPoints
MCFC2419417619+5761

I was really impressed with the way they kept the ball and managed the game, on a poor playing surface and with driving rain In the latter stages of the match. After we went one up we must have kept the ball for four or five minutes without Burnley touching it. Well done lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.