City U18 v rags at 11:00 live on City+

It's strange, because I watched the first half (on and off) and then had other things to do, so didn't watch the second half. City were actually playing good football for much of the first half, I'd even argue somewhat better than United collectively, although I think it has to be allowed that United had at least two very clear chances.
I suppose that was the story of the second half. United put their chances away, City didn't ?

It's strange, because I watched the first half (on and off) and then had other things to do, so didn't watch the second half. City were actually playing good football for much of the first half, I'd even argue somewhat better than United collectively, although I think it has to be allowed that United had at least two very clear chances.
I suppose that was the story of the second half. United put their chances away, City didn't ?
It was similar to the EDS last night. Lots of sideways passing without creating very much.

I'm a bit confused which I am hoping somebody itk or with links to the academy can clear up for me. Samba who came on as sub today was referred to as Floyd Samba. I think it was the same Samba who came on as sub for the EDS last night was also referred to as Floyd Samba. Tyrone Samba was part of the scholarship intake this season. Now in the past someone has posted there are 2 Samba brothers at City. Is the commentator getting mixed up with the Sambas or is there actually one Samba & one of the names is a middle name eg. Tyrone Floyd Samba. I am well confused.

It was similar to the EDS last night. Lots of sideways passing without creating very much.

Yeah, I'll allow that there was some of that in the first half too, but City did have a couple of clear chances, too, most particularly that lad who had a free header, completely unmarked apparently, from about six yards out. Really should have put that away. (Finlay something, I think it was).
The Pep blueprint now runs right through the teams, for better or for worse. For all I know it goes right down to the under-12s. Possession first and foremost, then probe, probe and probe to winkle out the opportunity. You can see how the junior teams are emulating what the senior one is doing. The first team can do that, though, because we do have some brilliant people up front, and we've also got midfielders who love to score from the edge of the box or beyond, and know how to do it (whether it's Kova, Gundo, Rodri and of course Kev). The young lads don't appear to have that. Has to be said, too, that with Bobb, O'Reilly, Rico, (and Hamilton gone), we've creamed off what looks like an exceptional generation.

I'm a bit confused which I am hoping somebody itk or with links to the academy can clear up for me. Samba who came on as sub today was referred to as Floyd Samba. I think it was the same Samba who came on as sub for the EDS last night was also referred to as Floyd Samba. Tyrone Samba was part of the scholarship intake this season. Now in the past someone has posted there are 2 Samba brothers at City. Is the commentator getting mixed up with the Sambas or is there actually one Samba & one of the names is a middle name eg. Tyrone Floyd Samba. I am well confused.
Two brothers Tyrone Samba and Floyd Samba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.