City U18 v rags at 11:00 live on City+

I’ve got City+ on a firestick and smart tv and all I get is the badge flashing on and off screen . Been like this fo a whole .
Tried deleting and starting again with no luck.
Any ideas ?
Sorry I couldn't get back earlier mate, hope you got to see the game. The app is knackered, I had the same issue the way round it with a fire stick is to open the internet app, just type in Mancity.com and login, you will then be able to watch with no issues on your TV.

Cheers. I still think the Samba who has come on as sub the last 2 games is Tyrone & not Floyd as the commentator has said as Tyrone is a 1st year scholar. I think Floyd might be the younger one.
It was Tyrone, I'm not sure of his age but he signed scholarship forms this summer and (seems to have) moved up to the U18's permanently. Floyd is just 15 and plays for the U16's.

Edit: Reigan Heskey signed his scholarship forms this summer as well so we'll probably see him making appearances for the U18's too.

Sorry I couldn't get back earlier mate, hope you got to see the game. The app is knackered, I had the same issue the way round it with a fire stick is to open the internet app, just type in Mancity.com and login, you will then be able to watch with no issues on your TV.
This is tremendous advice thank you. I had got no where with this casting malarkey couldn't even see it but this works perfectly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.