City u18s 3-0 Sunderland / u16s won 9-2

Isn't there a rule about signing foreign player under 16 , ie the same as brahim waiting for clearance, raf being a year younger he can't sign but has to be long term trialist playing limited games this season and getting clearance next season?

I actually remember watching a tournament with him in May where Camacho started showboating doing ridiculous stuff and you could hear the coach quite clearly castigate (rightly so too) him at half time for bad sportmanship, and Camacho looked livid, like a scolded child. Perhaps there could have been issues with that side of things? That would certainly tally with that other posters assertion that he fell out with the club. There seemed to be an ego there and City expect a lot from their prospects as individuals...perhaps it was nowt to do with that and it was sumat else entirely - either way i'm not concerned. Any player that would prefer to play for United can do one and join them. Says a lot about him. He cant be any better than Sancho, Brahim, Campbell etc...

I actually remember watching a tournament with him in May where Camacho started showboating doing ridiculous stuff and you could hear the coach quite clearly castigate (rightly so too) him at half time for bad sportmanship, and Camacho looked livid, like a scolded child. Perhaps there could have been issues with that side of things? That would certainly tally with that other posters assertion that he fell out with the club. There seemed to be an ego there and City expect a lot from their prospects as individuals...perhaps it was nowt to do with that and it was sumat else entirely - either way i'm not concerned. Any player that would prefer to play for United can do one and join them. Says a lot about him. He cant be any better than Sancho, Brahim, Campbell etc...

thanks for your updates mate, its really interesting hearing how the footballing(to quote the turtle) philosophy is being coached into our lads.
it also gives us a heads up to any potential stars of the future
keep it up mate

Arrogent with an ego you say..... Seems he's joined the club to nurture that ......

They beat Liverpool 6-0 in a 40 minute game?! That's fucking ridiculous.

Insane, especially when you realise these ain't the usual biggest fastest kids routine English clubs tend to pull, these kids are proper footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.