"City-United best XI" could be a real thing?

Besides the point of them desperately trying anything to hold on to "big club" status it's just a terrible idea. Why would any city or united fan for that matter want to cheer on a team half filled with your closest rivals players? If anything surely you would have say City team up with either inter or Ac and play against a combined united and inter/AC team. Still not a particularly good idea but better than what he's suggesting surely?

One thing i wouldn't mind seeing is a combined league 11 play the equivalent from another league. Maybe the team of the year to play against each other.

I would never go to watch a game of half-City half-United players.

In fact I'd violently protest against such an idea outside the FA Headquarters. What a complete load of shite.

Slow news day then!

He will want topless woman's football next, to draw in the punters.

At long last the true market place for those half and half fucking scarves !!!!

Seriously though its been said before that this is just some has beens and soon to be distant memories trying not to fade from the limelight and the access to top money. Prime example is the rags prostituting themselves and the swamp round for friendlies to try and remain in the shop window and raise the cash missing from the tills due to their recent decline - tick tock boys - it was heard here first !!

SCUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.