"City-United best XI" could be a real thing?

The day i watch a mixed team with them fuckers will be the day i gouge my own eyes out

A Premier League XI vs a La Liga XI would be a decent game, could raise a lot of money for charity too if they pitched it that way. We'd probably have a few players in the Prem team as well: Komps, Yaya, Silva and Aguero at a guess!

Probably get a bit of a beating from a team with Messi, Ronaldo, Bale and Neymar though.

Jack Wills said:
A Premier League XI vs a La Liga XI would be a decent game, could raise a lot of money for charity too if they pitched it that way. We'd probably have a few players in the Prem team as well: Komps, Yaya, Silva and Aguero at a guess!

Probably get a bit of a beating from a team with Messi, Ronaldo, Bale and Neymar though.

You had a point till you mentioned neymar.

lancs blue said:
Old hat for those of us that were at Colin Bell's Testimonial match. ;-)

Due to the age of my memory it's took almost a week for it to dawn on me we did this for Bert's Testimonial in 1964, and I was actually there.

Seem to vaguely remember going to a Manchester v Merseyside testimonial game in the early 90's at goodison. Anyone else remember that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.