City - United Post Match Thread

1239018_10153290191645455_1836763448_n.jpg

994849_10153290192280455_1467754252_n.jpg

Mantel said:
jimharri said:
Re-posted at a more visually manageable size;

ARHyoSy.jpg

The other one was only taken with my phone; honest guv!
Who is holding his ass cheeks in the background?
By the colour of the hands, and the probable position of the player (centre half-ish), maybe Smalling?

A bit worrying that you noticed that though; is there something you'd like to share with us? You can unburden yourself, you're among friends on here!

CTID1988 said:
Moyes saying the fixtures are fixed again!

Desperate bog eyed ****.

Beating the rag cunts is everything but doing it with this twat in charge is even better ;-)

roaminblue said:
Love five live. Definte vibes of united lost it rather than we won it from the callers.

Speakin of five live, is this the new 606 what happened to the usual guys

They simply can´t stomach the thought of giving us credit - it´s all about how bad the scum were

Bastaaaaaaarrrrrrds!!!!!

FOOK EM!!!!!!!!!

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 8 IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 8888888 - ROONEYS HAIRPIECE CAME TWO YEARS TOO LATE

Really made up with that performance and the fans were immense !! I've just got in and can't wait to watch it on the tv. I think we player with heart and passion and I feel so much better having witnessed us play as a team.

That's all I wanted to see, us playing with pride and determination ! Well done city and well done Boss

jimharri said:
Mantel said:
jimharri said:
Re-posted at a more visually manageable size;

ARHyoSy.jpg

The other one was only taken with my phone; honest guv!
Who is holding his ass cheeks in the background?
By the colour of the hands, and the probable position of the player (centre half-ish), maybe Smalling?

A bit worrying that you noticed that though; is there something you'd like to share with us? You can unburden yourself, you're among friends on here!
ha.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.