City - United Post Match Thread

Post match analysis on Talksport now. Fascinating, quality journalism, particularly from the journalist who says that he's waiting to see Jesus Navas over the course of a season. Apparently there were doubts in Seville over his ability to create! This journalist must be seriously ITK because I've never heard such incite before.

Fabulous display from all today, commitment and desire in abundance. Lets see this every game.
Have to say shreks free kick was decent.

rnblade said:
Fabulous display from all today, commitment and desire in abundance. Lets see this every game.

Joe got a touch and on another day would have saved it - Nasty almost deflected it away

The GS should have seen red which would have meant him and his Pussy out for a couple of games and that lot sliding into fookin oblivion where they belong

we showed that top class quality, both in defending and attack.

a dismantling and so enjoyable!

the whole squad was wonderful

A brilliant performance and a word-class goal from Aguero to start the ball rolling. Again we carried on from Plzen with Fernadinho playing a deeper role and the brilliant tandem of Nasri and Yaya pulling ManUre to pieces in the early stages was just a sight to behold.

I've said it before but I'll say it again; the way forward for us is with just the single defensive midfielder with Yaya and Nasri/Silva alongside him with just a single striker. Aguero had a free role today and was harder to get a grip of than a greasy squid.

Hopefully we have found our perfect formation for the players we have and we will now stick to it. And finally I've saved the best until last........ Captain Kompany - Nuff said! :-)

rnblade said:

This. So many nominations for MOTM but I'd give it to Vinny. He was magnificent. Nasri looks like a different player, superb on the ball and his movement was wonderful to watch.

nqa7aa.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.