City - United Post Match Thread

Best game in a long time.
At last a good connection between midfielders and forwards. Thanks for that, Pelle.
Although MUFC is a small team, this is a good practice for CL and PL.

Stoned Rose said:
Absolutely destroyed them.

Yaya ate Fellaini for breakfast, shat him out, ate him again for tea, shat him out again and smeared him all over Carrick's face.

27m for that lump of shite? Mad lolz.

The question now is when the fuck are we going to start playing like that week in week out? Cos when we do, no **** will live with us.

Blue fucking moon.
Well it's two in a row now counting the CL match.

I said 4-0, I miss it, but who cares. Great match, 4-1 against the defending champions, not an easy job.

I'm a completely heterosexual male and this maybe coming from emotion, but I would fellate Vincent Kompany.

Over and over and over again.

What a man, what a leader, what a bloody player.

Looks like spurs managed to get one in extra time to climb to 2nd

Awesome game and result, I thought everyone just played United off the park, long time coming this was...........

Absolutely schooled them ... we finished that game in 2nd gear.

Stand out performances from ... everyone. I should single out Kolarov and Zaba because I criticised them last week. Yaya. World class. Aguero. World class. Vinny. World class. Nasri. Becoming a very important player.

So at the end of a long week ... we're in the best shape of the title challengers. We've set the standard. I want to mention the manager because it was his first big league game and whatever he said and did worked.

Always great to shut those rags up, and it shows how great the team is with Kompany. Dominated every time he has played this season.

Manchester_lalala said:
Our key players showed up today. Kompany, yaya and aguero where all brilliant. My motm was Nasri though, everything he did today turned good. Silvas got some work to do when he's back.

Probably the kick up the arse David needs - real competition for places - he´s been on cruise control for too long and if he doesn´t like it well .......

Nothing will spoil today though - heroes all to a man!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.