City - United Post Match Thread

BillyShears said:
Absolutely schooled them ... we finished that game in 2nd gear.

Stand out performances from ... everyone. I should single out Kolarov and Zaba because I criticised them last week. Yaya. World class. Aguero. World class. Vinny. World class. Nasri. Becoming a very important player.

So at the end of a long week ... we're in the best shape of the title challengers. We've set the standard. I want to mention the manager because it was his first big league game and whatever he said and did worked.
Being saying it for weeks. He is on a dominant streak right now. Comfortable with his place and his talent.

BillyShears said:
Absolutely schooled them ... we finished that game in 2nd gear.

Stand out performances from ... everyone. I should single out Kolarov and Zaba because I criticised them last week. Yaya. World class. Aguero. World class. Vinny. World class. Nasri. Becoming a very important player.

So at the end of a long week ... we're in the best shape of the title challengers. We've set the standard. I want to mention the manager because it was his first big league game and whatever he said and did worked.

Echo all of that and i would like to add a special mention to the Spanish duo for bringing Pellegrini to our club ;-)

ws01 said:
I'm a completely heterosexual male and this maybe coming from emotion, but I would fellate Vincent Kompany.

Over and over and over again.

What a man, what a leader, what a bloody player.
Have you seen Mrs Kompany? You've got no chance!

When we started the 2nd half and gotbthe 2 goals in I actually believed we'd be smashing 8 - 0. We slowed down a bit and went more technical eventually and fairdos. Overall its a very convincing win. Them rag players were really hung out to dry, and that valencia dive showed how they solve their problems when things dont go their way.

Very impressed with our boys especially VK. What a difference he makes. Navas and Nasri were running circles round them lot.

Bring this form to further matches and we'd be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.