City USA Pre-season speculation

MarylandBlue said:
pissedagain said:
apols according to barcelona s website they play utd at landover at the fed ex field..looks like a great stadium..ah! its the home of the washington redskins, not being in to that sport, i had no idea

It's actually a bit of an overpriced shithole, but a decent place to get stabbed.
Ravens fan?

taconinja said:
MarylandBlue said:
It's actually a bit of an overpriced shithole, but a decent place to get stabbed.
Ravens fan?

Dolphins actually, unfortunate enough to now live in Ravens territory. Can't stand their fans. Have no issues with the Redskins, but there's not much good to say about their owner or that stadium.

i see what you mean about united now, i didn t realise how the games were to be played..anyway dont put me off with all that talk of stabbings etc

MarylandBlue said:
taconinja said:
Ravens fan?

Dolphins actually, unfortunate enough to now live in Ravens territory. Can't stand their fans. Have no issues with the Redskins, but there's not much good to say about their owner or that stadium.

True. The ones that came down for the playoff game were downright awful. Hope I never meet another Ravens fan again in my life.

its just been confirmed that united are playing MLS all stars 27th july in new jersey so with a bit of luck city could be going back to new york if that is one of the venues...come on city get it confirmed will you, flights to arrange

Can't wait to hear where they will play. Certainly would prefer the east coast but a weekend trip to Chicago or somewhere else in midwest would be just fine.

I don't think you can play other Premiership teams in pre-season, it's a rule.

Andouble said:
I don't think you can play other Premiership teams in pre-season, it's a rule.

Maybe you cant here (Charity Shield aside), but off the top of my head in Asia, Newcastle have played Spurs, Liverpool have played Pompey, and I think we were in a competition with Everton and Bolton a few years ago. It was when Joey Barton had that fight with an Everton fan in the hotel and Dunney broke his ankle kicking the wall.... something like that anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.