City v AC Milan post match thread

Fucking sickening to see Wright Phillips & Lescott laughing their bollocks off at Ibrahimovic putting down our support on City's own TV channel. Who invited that **** on?
When was this? The City TV had Keith Curle and David James in the studio doing analysis, with Natalie Pike anchoring it

When was this? The City TV had Keith Curle and David James in the studio doing analysis, with Natalie Pike anchoring it
Didn't see it live, it was in the pre match on City+, there's an article in Mail on line, of course, does my head in this shit, I'd sack the pair of them.

Fucking sickening to see Wright Phillips & Lescott laughing their bollocks off at Ibrahimovic putting down our support on City's own TV channel. Who invited that **** on?
Annoying alright. Lescott is fucking useless.

Zlat **** can fuck right off, the big nose mouthy fucking imbecile.

Ac who the fuck cares. Shit Italian cheating wankers.

Yea annoying alright but let’s not dwell on it -:)

Nedum and Concord nose have issstreee from the MLS so he should have got the gig

Wright- Phillips, Lescott and some other guy were at the game doing bits on the pitch before and after the game.

Although I didn’t see the bit with Ibrahimovic either. Was probably watching the Chisora fight then.

Nothing funnier than seeing Tyrone stamp on the cunts face whilst playing for that shower of shit. Lol
Peps right you big nosed Swedish bellend, you're a fucking selfish wanker. Now fuck off back to whatever rock you crawled out from under you loud mouthed self promoting, narcissistic, self ndulgent, wankstain.

Not how I remember it. I caught his little dig, but I'm pretty sure it fell on dead silence in the room, and Natalie was quick to correct him. I don't mind that they spoke to him, he pretty much invited himself on but it was an interesting interview and other than that little quip, which I guess was to be expected from him, he did behave himself, which of itself is something from this guy.

He seemed to have genuine appreciation for the pair of them as players, which surprised me. Obviously we know how good they were, but this is Ibrahimovic, how much would he have been familiar with SWP? He did also describe our club in complementary terms throughout the interview, so I think we can let one jokey comment from a rival player go for what it is.

Not how I remember it. I caught his little dig, but I'm pretty sure it fell on dead silence in the room, and Natalie was quick to correct him. I don't mind that they spoke to him, he pretty much invited himself on but it was an interesting interview and other than that little quip, which I guess was to be expected from him, he did behave himself, which of itself is something from this guy.

He seemed to have genuine appreciation for the pair of them as players, which surprised me. Obviously we know how good they were, but this is Ibrahimovic, how much would he have been familiar with SWP? He did also describe our club in complementary terms throughout the interview, so I think we can let one jokey comment from a rival player go for what it is.
He's a ****, end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.