City v AC Milan post match thread

Good experience for the young lads, and a chance for Pep to assess them in the context of a game against a big team. Some minutes in the legs of a few 1st teamers like Haaland & Jack.

Played some good stuff especially in the 2nd half. The Swedish under 21 lad Amar farat (please excuse my spelling) looked ok you know

Last edited:
That was thoroughly enjoyable once again.

Rico, James, Oscar, O’Rilley and the starting rb all looked great. You can tell the huge potential in them and dare I say Bobb should be our starting RW. He is simply sublime - the perfect winger and a lot quicker than I thought.

The next game should see Gvardiol and Kovacic start which will make us look even better.

Jack is building up the fitness as is Haaland but Grealish really needs to produce more dynamic moments. I’m sure he will though as he does look hungry!

The future is bright!

Good enough run around. Looked good going forward, not too bothered about the goals we conceded. Most of these young players won’t be in first team this season so hard to judge them yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.