City v AC Milan post match thread

Typical pre season fodder - some lovely touches from Bobb who looks most likely to step into a more important role this year, he is very talented and nice movement for his goal from McAtee. Not too impressed with Rico as he's in full headless chicken mode - needs to find a position in the team and work on his defensive positioning and Phillips will hopefully be off as he doesn't really effect the game and still looks slow to me - but as I say no injuries, a good run out and even a cameo from the great Scott C.

You`ll ner win owt with kids.
Other teams seem to manage it....

Usual knife through butter, quick counter attacks, whilst we are slow, side to side, too much non productive passing, too few clear chances.

Like Hamilton and McAtee. Doyle and Rico good. Overall this and V Celtic meh. I'm tired but I want to see some excitement attacking play at some point.

Other teams seem to manage it....

Usual knife through butter, quick counter attacks, whilst we are slow, side to side, too much non productive passing, too few clear chances.

Like Hamilton and McAtee. Doyle and Rico good. Overall this and V Celtic meh. I'm tired but I want to see some excitement attacking play at some point.
I don't know about Milan's second-half players and their experience versus ours, but their first-half team had quite a few starters. We had one in Haaland, and arguably Grealish although he's hardly going to be starting given his form.

2 Good Goals from EH And JM
Set up very well too
Bobb looking good plus JM
Enjoyed that

@Kamaro011 been good to see the kids but shit time for watching football until 1AM.
First game stadium was 50% full and we lost both games, which isn't really important in the grand scheme of things but is a negative for the US fans. Not sure sending Haaland, Grealish, Croats and the senior players to US is beneficial for our season preparation. Oscar Bobb been the standout player by a country mile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.