City v Ajax pre-match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a win tonight, a draw at home to Real Madrid and a win at Dortmund will be enough. That's dependent on Dortmund losing at Real Madrid and drawing at Ajax.

On my way now. Plenty of Ajax fans in the City Centre when I left work.

A win is so important just to keep the belief and also for us fans. Because as big as the game is on paper, if we don't win tonight City vs. Real Madrid II becomes little more than an glamour friendly match for us. If we win it'll be a crazy European night.

cl dream is all but over if we realistic, but i not bothered about score 2nite, all i want to see is a performance we are capable off, i think we due one hell of a performance, lets see joes passion in the rest of the squad.
we will be back next season, bit of reverse psychology helps bob sometimes, so lets pray it does trick tonite and we slaughter them

I want only one thing tonight, and that's for the crowd to bellow the manager's name non-stop. Regardless of whether you think Mancini's the man for the job long term or not, the press bastards are sharpening their knives, and we need a united front. They tried to pressurise the club into sacking him back before the Fulham away game in 2010/2011 season. They want us to be a clown club for them, to change managers every 5 minutes and throw money at everything. Time for a high profile display of "togetherness" then and a giant sized 'fuck you' to Fleet Street

Exeter Blue I am here said:
I want only one thing tonight, and that's for the crowd to bellow the manager's name non-stop. Regardless of whether you think Mancini's the man for the job long term or not, the press bastards are sharpening their knives, and we need a united front. They tried to pressurise the club into sacking him back before the Fulham away game in 2010/2011 season. They want us to be a clown club for them, to change managers every 5 minutes and throw money at everything. Time for a high profile display of "togetherness" then and a giant sized 'fuck you' to Fleet Street
totally agree, good post.

Del Monte said:
Can honestly see us thinking 'right, that's fucking it' and demolishing Ajax tonight. 4-1.
Funny that, as I was thinking 4-0 myself. We should have thumped them at their gaff so I reckon it's payback time.

JULES said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
totally agree, good post.

This. They can't stand that the Sheikh is patient, has a long-term plan, and just gave RM a new 5 year contract. Its not good reading on the back pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.